We at Printail strive to give you a streamlined checkout experience. However, in rare instances, things might go wrong while you are trying to place an order. Here are some frequently asked questions about payment related issues – in case your query is not addressed here, you can mail us at [email protected] and our customer support team will get back to you as soon as possible.
Is it safe to make a Prepaid payment on Printail?
Yes it is! While checking out, your actual payment transaction will be made with our partner Payment Gateway – Razorpay. Razorpay payment gateway is well established and secure payment gateway that are widely used by various businesses across India. Printail does not capture, process or save any sensitive information.
How can I pay while checking out with a Prepaid order?
Our Payment Gateway partner accept UPI and all major Credit/Debit Cards (Visa, Mastercard, Rupay, American Express), Netbanking and Wallet options.
What is the normal flow for a Prepaid order?
- Once you are done with the transaction on the Payment gateway, you will reach the Thank You page on Printail confirming that your order was successful.
- Additionally, you will also receive an e-mail with your order information and an SMS with a confirmation message. Your order will then be processed and dispatched from our office – you can read more details on our Delivery Information page.
I tried to make a transaction, but it failed. What do I do?
- If the amount has been deducted from your bank or card, don’t worry; it will be refunded to the same account within 3-5 business days.
- Meanwhile, please wait a while and try again, preferably using a different payment method.
My transaction failed but an amount was deducted from my Printail wallet. What do I do?
If your wallet amount has been deducted the same will be credited back in your Printail wallet within a couple of hours.
Can I pay using an international card?
We currently do not accept payment via international cards.
I have self-shipped. How do I get the refund?
- If you have self-shipped the product already, please email us ([email protected]) the screenshot of the courier receipt along with the order id number.
- Our customer care executive will work on your query. We will get back to you in the next 24 hours.
Will printail.com Employee ask for my Confidential Information?
printail.com employees will never ask for your credentials like Printail password, OTP, Credit/Debit card expiry and CVV or any other confidential information except for your name, address, e-mail id and mobile number.
What are POD (Pay on Delivery) charges?
- ₹50 (non-refundable) per order.
- Free shipping for Printail Gold members.
How can I get a refund of the POD charges?
POD charges are non-refundable however the same can be refunded only in the case of Printail attributed concerns. The POD charges will be refunded in the Printail wallet, if applicable.
Why can’t I see the Cash On Delivery (COD) option?
- If the Pay On Delivery (POD) option is not showing, it’s because this facility is unavailable for your postal code. You can either pay by Debit Card, Credit Card, or Net Banking, or you can get the products delivered to an alternate address (where POD is available).
Moreover, POD can’t be availed in below mentioned cases as well:
- POD is not available for customized products.
- If you have applied coupons on the cart that are only applicable on Prepaid orders or have added Gold membership to your cart. You may, however, opt for any other mode of payment such as Debit Card, Credit Card, or using an Online Wallet.
- If a user has canceled/returned/rto multiple orders repetitively we have put in guard rules to stop them from using POD as an option.
- Also, a customer is not allowed to have more than 2 POD orders in process i.e. if you have placed 2 orders in POD and its yet to be delivered you can still place an order but now it should be prepaid or Other payment options can be used in such a case to place an order.
Can I cancel my Order?
Yes. You can cancel your orders before shipping.
How do I cancel my order which is already in progress?
Contact us at [email protected]
Can I cancel my Cancellation Request?
Once an order is cancelled, we cannot undo this. You will need to replace the order yourself.
- You can cancel your orders before shipping.
- Refund for Debit card/Credit Card, UPI and Netbanking orders will be processed within 48 hours to your printail wallet.
- Refunds for orders paid through Printail wallet will be refunded within an hour of cancelation.